The “Skinos Ilivatos Eco Villa and Estate” is close to the village Chavriata at the municipality of Paliki in the beautiful Kefalonia a few kilometers away from Lixouri.
HOW TO REACH US
How to get to Kefalonia
- There are daily departures from Patra’s Port to the port of Sami. The duration of the trip is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- You can also take the boat from Kyllini to the port of Argostoli (2 hours and 15 minutes) or the port of Poros (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- From Kefalonia Island there are also ferries to Ithaca, Lefkada, Astakos and Zakynthos.
- Port of Patras: +30 (2610) -341002.
- Port of Kyllini : +30 (26230) - 92211
- Port of Argostoli: +30 (26710) -22224
- Poros Port Station: +30 (26740) -72460
- Port of Sami: +30 (26740) -22031
- Port of Fiskardo: +30 (26740) - 41400
- Travel Agency – Agia Efimia: +30 (26740) -61237
- Travel Agency - Poros: +30 (26740) -72476
- Travel Agency - Sami: +30 (26740) -22055
- Travel Agency - Fiskardo: +30 (26740) -41324
There are daily flights from the El. Venizelos Airport in Athens, as well as scheduled flights from different European Countries . Flight duration from Athens to Kefalonia is 1 hour. The airport is 8 km from Argostoli. Transavia (The Netherlands), EasyJet (UK, Italy), RyanAir (UK, Italy), Thomson (UK), Thomas Cook (UK), Lauda Air (Austria), Norwegian (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland)
Aegean Airlines: 801 11 20000 - 210 6261000
Athens Airways: 801 801 4000 - 210-6696-600
Kefalonia Airport: +30 (26710) -41511.
During the summer season, flights to and from major European cities are scheduled.
Transavia (The Netherlands), EasyJet (UK, Italy), RyanAir (UK, Italy), Thomson (UK), Thomas Cook (UK), Lauda Air
From Athens there are daily bus departures to Kefalonia via Patra or Killini.
Athens Bus Station: +30 (210) -5132601.
Ecological estate, Havriata – Kefalonia
Tel: +30 2671091936,